The Doro Handle Easy 330 GSM cell phone is a great cell phone for the elderly or people with visual problems.
Usually the handset one has is a smartphone and with some really small buttons but unfortunately not everyone can use such handsets. Not because they don’t want to but because they have visual problems that deprive them of that joy. The Doro Handle Easy 330 GSM cell phone was especially made for the elderly or people with visual problems. As you can see in the images, the cell phone has easy to see buttons to make things easier.
The Doro Handle Easy 330 GSM cell phone features:
- wall charger, battery, and hands free ear-bud set.
- Outlet for Headset
- Standby time – up to 130 hours
- Continuous talk time – up to 240 hours
- Measures – 4.1″ X 2.3″ X 0.6″
- Weight – 2.7 ounces with batteries
- Caller ID Memory – 10 numbers
- Display size – 1.0″ x 1.4″
- Vibration Alert
- 10 ring tones
- Key lock
- Volume control
- Backlit keypad and display
- 100 name phone book + SIM positions
- SMS length – 160 characters
- 10 number redial memory
- Dial up safety alarm
- FM Radio
- .25″ numbers on keypad
- Batteries: Li-ion 700mAh
As you can see it had more than your basic specs since it also includes a flashlight, but doesn’t have things that will strain the users eye sight. You can either get the Doro Handle Easy 330 GSM in white or black and it sells for around US$150. You can get it at different sites since it has been out for a while but thought you might want to know of its existence, just in case you didn’t know.