Here is a new strategy game from Sony, Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman! What Did I Do To Deserve This?, Now on sale.
If editor at PSP gave this new strategy game this name then I would be like the brain of the editors dept. Seriously, is that really the final name, then if so anyone can be an editor. On the good side it does get a laugh out of you and laughing is good.
If yo thought that name was weird take a look at what they are calling it for short, HIOPB!WDIDTDT. Come on Sony, like we don’t have enough problems already like to try and memorize the name of the game. What is this game all about anyway, well the strategy game for your PSP consists of a port of a cult-hit Japanese game that tasks players with defending an evil underground lair from an invading force of heroes. It’s usually the other way around good defending itself from evil but hey to change things around for a once.
This isn’t the only game with a name like this if you think this name is long check out some names that will either make you laugh or make your jaw drop:
- Strong Bad’s Cool Game for Attractive People: Episode 4: Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective
- The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II: The Rise of the Witch-king
- Leisure Suit Larry 3: Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating Pectorals
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army
- Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors
- GOLF Magazine Presents 36 Great Holes Starring Fred Couples
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam
If you like thinking games then you might like this game even though some have commented having trouble figuring our what to do exactly to keep from being killed, that the demo was a it confusing, but that is just one persons opinion, The game comes out today so you can decide for yourself how good this game really is. The price mentioned was $20.00 (14.13€) which is a good price but remember to shop around first, that way you save as much money as possible.