The update that fixes a lot of problems that players have been having with their Left for Dead 2 Videogame has now been released, read on see how to install.
You are probably not the only person who has been getting problems with your Left for Dead 2 PC game but thank goodness that the update that fixes are those problems you could be having is finally released. No need to worry since the updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. Looks like you can breath a sigh of relief and so will your PC since quit a few problems are going to be fixed thanks to the new updates.
The problems that are going to be fixed are the following:
- Fixed performance problem when rendering lots of decals, notably when fighting tanks with shotguns
- Fixed rcon response not working on Linux dedicated servers
- Fixed matchmaking problem matching into Advanced and Expert games
- Fix bug that would cause other specials to try to pummel a player a Charger disconnects or reconnects
- Fixed versus mode results panel being cut off in transition stats screen in non-english
- Found games: fixed non-player entries drawing the wrong type of icon in the selected item name label
- Game mode selector on main menu now takes keyboard input